- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 tbsp Better than Bouillion, chicken flavor
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- enough chicken broth to cover the breasts in the pan
- flour tortillas
- condiments: guacamole, sour cream, salsa, hot sauce as desired
- Optional: lettuce (shredded) and cheese (shredded)
In the pan, add the Better than Bouillion, and let the stock reduce. Remove onions and discard. Keep stock until ready to use.
Shred the chicken using two forks. Return to pan with stock and simmer until chicken absorbs liquid, about 1-2 min. Meanwhile, warm flour tortillas to prevent tearing while rolling and heat about 1 inch of oil in a large frying pan. Roll about 3 tbsp of chicken mixture in each tortilla.